Get the best Air Cargo Management Software by Cargo Flash to manage and transform your Air Cargo Operations!
Let’s first understand what Air Cargo Management System is.
The Cargo Management System ensures that the process becomes hassle-free and error-free and that the shipments are managed efficiently. Moreover, these systems are designed for varied requirements like managing warehouse, revenue, or other factors. With the advancement in technology, the management software also provides real-time information for tracking without any lag.
There has been a significant paradigm shift in the global air cargo industry. All the manual work and lengthy paperwork is withering away with digitalization taking its space, providing assured results and better revenue. Besides, these Cargo Management Systems are cost-effective and monitor the movement of shipments for real-time updates.
Advantages of Cargo Management System
There are various advantages of having a Cargo Management System. Cargo Management Solutions ensures an error-free and effective process from facilitating to tracking routes.
Reduction in Costs
The most significant advantage of having Cargo Software is the reduction of costs. Human intervention becomes negligible with cloud-based and streamlined processes, reducing the workforce. The solutions also help increase revenue and reduce these processes' time consumption.
Minimising Human Errors
Air Cargo Management becomes easy with the Cargo Management System by minimising human errors. Manual analysis and processes consume time, and vast data is prone to errors. The Cargo solutions process data seamlessly, saving time and effort.
Ease in tracking
Another task in the process is tracking shipments. Cargo Software provides real-time updates about the shipment, route, and cargo delivery.The system makes the process easier and can be tracked on the go.
Cargo Software Solutions by Cargo Flash
Cargo Flash provides business and IT solutions that solely focus on the Air Cargo industry. With the use of the latest technology and applications at Cargo Flash, we integrate the clients’ business with organizational strategies.
One can cater to the various solutions provided like the end-to-end Cargo Reservations System, Cargo Revenue Accounting, Warehouse Management, Cargo GSSA Management, Express Door-to-Door Management, International Freight Forwarding Management system and many more. Designed to provide flexibility, transparency and reliability, these systems use updated technologies to streamline the business processes for revenue growth.
About Next Generation Systems
Cargo Flash presents ‘nGen’, the Next Generation Systems to provide an ingenious and fully featured solution for the cargo aviation industry. It is an end-to-end cargo management system providing solutions for Airlines, GHAs, GSSAs, and Door-to-Door Express courier companies. The system helps to boost efficiency and increase revenue while at the same time, it ensures the prevention of financial leakage and work duplication for enhanced management.
Features of nGen
To provide integrated solutions for every aspect of the air cargo industry, Cargo Flash has different products for different requirements and operations.
nGen TPS- Target Planning System
Target Planning System helps airlines assign and create targets monthly, quarterly and yearly. Budget and target creation becomes easy with TPS providing real-time updates. Also, TPS provides a performance analysis with a detailed breakdown of target versus sales numbers.
nGen RES – Cargo Sales and Reservation Management System
- nGen RES manages the Logistics task from the initial booking of the shipment to the final doorstep delivery. The solutions designed for Cargo Handling companies, Cargo Agents, and manufacturers include features like door-to-door support, airport-to-airport support, space management, e-stock and manual stock management, and report management.
nGen CRA- Revenue Accounting
- For a smooth and seamless execution process, nGen CRA ensures control of functions related to pricing, invoicing, faster data validation, and AWB completion. With the management of revenue accounting, this system would help the businesses in revenue boost without the occurrence of any errors
nGen WMS- Handling and Warehouse Management System
- The nGen WMS is a technological advanced web portal-based system that provides services to Cargo terminal operators. The system handles all the aspects of warehouse functions like inventory management, roster management, ULD management, SLA management and many more. The solution is flexible, transparent and focuses on revenue growth with updated technology.
nGen DMS- Slot and Door Management
- With nGen DMS, managing truck operations at the warehouse-like defining a warehouse door with rules, doors specifically allocated for specific agents or even airlines. Moreover, monitor slots for optimization and capture trucks at the arrival that are pre-booked.
nGen D2D- Door-to-Door Express
- ‘nGen D2D’ is a web-based door-to-door solutions provider for web booking for schedules, pricing, track and trace and provide information for customer business or account. Also, manage hubs and branch warehouses with this fully featured and designed software
nGen RMS- Air Cargo Network Revenue Management System and Pricing Optimization
- nGen RMS provides strategic, competitive and financial advantages to the airline. With innovative latest technologies and techniques, nGen RMS ensure substantial profits for the airlines. nGen Air Cargo Network RM System also helps airlines in increasing their revenues
Benefits of the nGen systems
Error-free and Effective Data Management
- With the system of the next generation, the entire process takes place digitally, eliminating any chance for errors in data, duplication of work or any sort of malpractices. This makes the workflow smooth and makes ensures there is no hampering with the quality or delivery of shipments
- Air Cargo is one of the most renowned and valued modes of transportation. For effective management systems, proper planning and resources are required, which further helps in the reduction and management of shipping charges. The next-generation systems would analyze and plan each aspect of the logistics process, providing only the best of solutions
Technology ensures Transparency
- With the advent of technology, tracking and processing cargo has become easier and this, in turn, ensures complete transparency. The nGen systems provide real-time information about the shipments without any lag. From the initiation of the order to the final delivery, clients receive all the updates through applications or software.
So, the mentioned above are some benefits of Air Cargo Software by Cargo Flash. Understanding the organization's needs is essential to get the best Air Cargo Software. The Air Cargo System gives the upper hand in the fast-paced and competitive cargo industry with assured business growth and profits. Cargo Flash customizes and designs solutions depending on the requirements of the clients. Moreover, with expertise and in-depth knowledge, next-generation systems by Cargo Flash maximize profits for business and revenue growth,
Future of Air Cargo Management System
During the pandemic, Air Cargo Industry realised the importance of digitisation and air cargo management systems. The strikingly increasing demands in volume led to upgrades in the existing systems for efficient management. To begin with, IATA in 2017 declared that the default contract of carriage would be an electronic air waybill (e-AWB).
In 2021 and 2022, with digitalisation, the concept of sustenance became a megatrend. The efficiency and reliability factor of systems led to minor human errors. The solutions provided were for a larger picture reducing risks in business globally. The digitalisation and introduction to technological solutions also encouraged employees to enhance their skills and learn more about the industry and how companies can grow further. The software created a smooth workflow, saving time and human resources. The more the solutions are integrated and upgraded, the faster and error-free process.
In 2021-22, the industry also realised the focus on temperature-controlled supply chains. Especially during the COVID times, the pharmaceutical sector looked like a way forward to further innovations in cold chain and controlled technology. IoT solutions provide real-time updates about temperature, storage and conditions, which are beneficial for transporting medicines and other pharmaceutical products.
The integrated Air Cargo Management System controls every step, from accepting to the final delivery of the shipment. The solutions have streamlined air cargo operations and, in 2023, will continue to do so. With sustenance, air cargo services will ensure smooth freight management in the coming years.